Image Map

May 2, 2014

Funky Fingers - Neon Glitters Swatches & Reviews

Hiiii.

Today, for you! I have the Funky Fingers Neon Glitters (collection?) from Five Below. There are three polishes in the set, named in embarrassing homage to television shows from the late 80s/early 90s (AKA the grodiest time period in history). The formula is, unshockingly, the same amongst the three: not too thick with a good glitter payoff. The swatches all show one coat of Funky Fingers over a pastel gradient with topcoat.

Saved by the Glitter - Three sizes of hex glitter in neon blue and neon pink with small white hex glitter in a clear base (over ORLY - Pretty-Ugly  & CoverGirl - Peek a Boo Pink).

Funky Fingers - Saved by the Glitter

Funky Fingers - Saved by the Glitter


Glitter Matters - Three sizes of hex glitter in neon pink and neon yellow with small white hex glitter in a clear base (over CoverGirl - Peek a Boo Pink & ORLY - Melodious Utopia).

Funky Fingers - Glitter Matters

Funky Fingers - Glitter Matters


Glitter Explains it All - Three sizes of hex glitter in neon yellow/green and neon blue with small white hex glitter in a clear base (over ORLY - Melodious Utopia & ORLY - Pretty-Ugly).

Funky Fingers - Glitter Explains it All

Funky Fingers - Glitter Explains it All


My favorite is Saved by the Glitter, but I really quite like all three. I liked the Salon Perfect Neon Collision Collection released last summer (which is the only other kind of neon glitter polish I own)  but I'm more into the size variations of the glitter in these, plus I like how the white glitter breaks things up a little bit. If you're looking for a good, cheap (3 for $5), Summery glitter topper, here you go. Yoooooou're welcome!

4 comments:

  1. The colors you chose for the base are perfect in every combo! Really fun swatches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww yeahhhh! Thanks dude. I wanted to marry the softness of spring pastels with the pop of summer neons... not. I just didn't want the neon glitter to get lost in other bright colors and I didn't want to use black either. Kind wanna do these as skittles....

      Delete
  2. I'm not a big glitter topper fan, but those are cute over the pastels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope I'm totally not either, but I had to give these guys ago with how cool they looked in the bottle. Plus cheap. Plus neon. :3

      Delete