Image Map

May 21, 2014

Catrice - Dirty Berry

Hey!

I am 1.) tired and 2.) nauseous. Like, soooooooooooooo tired. So tired.

Today I have a have an infamous little friend named Dirty Berry by the German brand Catrice, which I happily received in a swap.

Dirty Berry is a dusty medium purple with scattered holo that, due to the misfortune of partially cloudy skies, is pretty much invisible in the pictures. Regardless, it's a pleasant color that's quite shiny without topcoat. The formula was a bit runny (despite the Catrice website going on about perfect coverage in one coat and all of that... no way, man) but I'm not even mad about it. Runny, shmunny. This polish isn't available in the ol' States, plus it's discontinued, so I don't know what to tell you.

Worst. Blogger. Ever.

Swatches show three coats without topcoat under indirect sunlight, OKAY??


Catrice Dirty Berry Swatch


Catrice Dirty Berry Swatch


Ah, so... yeah. Dirty Berry.
I should be receiving some pretty awesome polishes in the mail over the next couple of days so hopefully my blog will be able to climb out of the rut of suck.

Hey, how about Mountain Dew Baja Blast being sold outside of Taco Bell now? I'm pretty okay with it! You know what I'm not okay with? Taco Bell discontinuing the cheesy bean and rice burrito. Holy shmow, I just got THE STRONGEST CRAVING for one of those. It's been, like, three years almost since they did, but I can still taste it. I don't typically advocate fast food, but every so often my body requires it. Gross and awesome.

omg all I want in this entire world is a cheesy bean and rice burrito. OOH OR MAYBE CHIPOTLE.

2 comments:

  1. Love the polish and the post...lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dang. I wish my nails would just hurry and GET LONG(ISH) AGAIN so I could, like, do nail blog. :(

      Delete