Image Map

March 20, 2014

Enchanted Polish - February 2014 Swatch & Review

I don't own very many Enchanted Polish as I believe I've mentioned. That being said, February 2014 is my favorite so far. This seems to be Enchanted's entry into the Radiant Orchid division of the, uh, nail polish tournament of the world.

Just. I don't.

There's a pleasant pink shimmer (that I struggle to describe accurately-- it has kind of a peachiness to it but I can't tell if that's just because of the base of the polish or wut) and, of course, linear holo. The formula was thick and highly pigmented and could be a one-coater if you're like, REALLY good at painting nails, which I am not.

Shown below is two coats with a coat of Unforgettable Moments Fast Dry Top Coat because it was $.80 at Big Lots so what could I possibly lose? The top coat, by the way, worked just fine for swatching purposes, but I wouldn't use it for anything I wanted to keep on long term (ha).





The first picture is definitely the most accurate color-wise according to my computer, but there does seem to be some discrepancy between swatches outside of this blog as to what color this polish actually is. I guess it's just one of those shades that can throw a camera for a loop. My index finger of the second picture also shows that pink flash which is more apparent in real life.

"In real life" is a weird phrase.

I definitely prefer February 2014 to January 2014 but I'm not disappointed in either, and I'm intrigued to see what the months ahead will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment