Image Map

January 31, 2014

Colors by Llarowe - This Girl is On Fire..Help!! Swatch & Review

This Girl is On Fire..Help!! is one of those colors that, like, I don't know what the heck kind of fancy magical camera I need to capture its wondrous beauty or what, but the pictures don't do it justice.

For startsies, it has this deep blurple base with teensy weensy pink and blue (and purple? And green?! My eyes are confused) sparkles and oh um also there's holo. It's not the strongest holo in the, uh,  holo brigade... but it's there.

Fully covered in 2 coats. Shown here with a layer of Essie G2G which didn't appear to dull the holo, but I guess maybe I could have taken picture beforehand to compare. Dries a tiny bit dull on its own.





Another stunner from CbL. I wish I knew the reasoning for its name. I get that it probably has something to do with that Alicia Keys song, but why is it blurple? Please advise.

No comments:

Post a Comment