Image Map

November 15, 2013

Colors by Llarowe: Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star Swatch & Review

Hey, Friday, hey!

I took advantage of Llarowe's most recent pre-order (which seemed to really work out nicely) and picked up Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star (a Starry Starry Night dupe, if you didn't know) and a really lovely holo that I'll show you later.

TTLS is a midnight/navy jelly with tons of tiny silver glitter. It builds nicely to full coverage in three thin coats. I've used Essie Good to Go topcoat with these swatches:


Colors by Llarowe Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
Sunlight. Note: magenta reflection because of magenta camera. :/

Colors by Llarowe Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
Shade.

Colors by Llarowe Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
Shade.

TTLS definitely satisfies my lemming for SSN. Out of all the salons I've checked out in my area, only one used Essie polish, and there's no way I could afford SSN otherwise, so I'm quite happy with how wonderfully similar the two are.  

For the record, this was my first experience with CbL, and I'm impressed. I feel like Llarowe restocks are a little cray, but Leah Ann is communicative with her customers at least. I quite like the new bottles (without knowing what the old bottles were like) and I couldn't care less if they "only" hold 12ml instead of 13.3ml. I have over 300 bottles of nail polish in my possession currently, most of which I've only worn once, if at all, and that amount seems to be on the lower end of the spectrum in polish world. ANYWAY alls I'm saying is if you're going to bitch-out about 1.3ml of nail polish, then, like, you need to truly evaluate the quality of your life.

Brandy said, judgmentally.

No comments:

Post a Comment